- Whats another word for its?
- What are some good transition phrases?
- What can I say instead of I think?
- What is another word for scary?
- How do you describe a scary thing?
- How do you say I think in different ways?
- How do you say I feel in different ways?
- What is a word for makes you think?
- What is another word for another reason?
- What is a better word for this?
- What does terrifying mean?
- What is the meaning of frightening?
- What means aforementioned?
- What can I say instead of another?
- What should I say instead of as?
- What is the antonym for reason?
Whats another word for its?
Similar words for Its: attraction (noun) charisma (noun) charm (noun) information technology (noun).
What are some good transition phrases?
And, in addition to, furthermore, moreover, besides, than, too, also, both-and, another, equally important, first, second, etc., again, further, last, finally, not only-but also, as well as, in the second place, next, likewise, similarly, in fact, as a result, consequently, in the same way, for example, for instance, …
What can I say instead of I think?
Ways to Say I THINKIn my opinion…I believe…I assume…I would say…In my point of view…I consider…If you ask me…To me…As far as I can tell…From my point of view…5 more rows
What is another word for scary?
terrifying, horrifying, terrible, frightful, appalling, horrific, frightened, horrible, fearsome, dreadful, alarming, awful, spooky, shocking, startling, distressing, intimidating, hairy, daunting, fearful, disturbing, worrisome, horrendous, nerve-racking, staggering, disquieting, gruesome, troubling, grim, hideous, …
How do you describe a scary thing?
adjectivefrightening, scaring, hair-raising, terrifying, petrifying, spine-chilling, blood-curdling, chilling, horrifying, alarming, appalling, daunting, formidable, fearsome, nerve-racking, unnerving.eerie, sinister.informal creepy, spine-tingling, spooky, hairy.
How do you say I think in different ways?
‘I Think’ Synonyms ListIn my opinion.As far as I’m concerned – This phrase is often used in a more authoritative sense.I believe that…I am of the opinion that…It is my belief…It seems to me/It appears to me.To my way of thinking/In my way of thinking.I honestly think that/ I honestly believe that…More items…•
How do you say I feel in different ways?
i feel / synonymsi think. prep.i believe. prep.i sense.i felt.feel. v.i have a feeling.i guess.i got a feeling.More items…
What is a word for makes you think?
What is another word for makes you think of?suggestsconnotesreminds you ofsummons updrives atgets atcalls to mindcrosses the mindleads to believeputs one in mind of19 more rows
What is another word for another reason?
»motive for exp. »other cause exp. »something else exp. »also why exp.
What is a better word for this?
What is another word for this?suchthatthesethose
What does terrifying mean?
1 : causing terror or apprehension. 2 : of a formidable nature. Other Words from terrifying Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More about terrifying.
What is the meaning of frightening?
1. Frighten, alarm, scare, terrify, terrorize, appall all mean to arouse fear in people or animals. To frighten is to shock with sudden, startling, but usually short-lived fear, especially that arising from the apprehension of physical harm: to frighten someone by a sudden noise.
What means aforementioned?
Something that was mentioned before is aforementioned. Once you’ve written about something, it can then be referred to as aforementioned. This word shows up in writing more than speech. … Writers often mention their own aforementioned ideas.
What can I say instead of another?
What should I say instead of as?
What is another word for as?althoughthoughconverselythen againby contrastinsteaddespite thatjust the sameexcept thatbut still34 more rows
What is the antonym for reason?
madness, misunderstanding, frenzy, wonder, disbelief, ignorance, doltishness, nonsensicalness, neglect, insanity, confuse, misinterpretation, upshot, unsoundness, discourage, stupidity, sequel, irrationality, incoherence, dullness, repercussion, brainlessness, foolishness, physicality, disprove, body, derangement, …